I’d like to say Thank You very much to My Perfect Breakdown, Waiting for Baby Bird, and While We Wait for the nomination of One Lovely Blog Award. What a pleasant surprise! This is a first for me, and to add to it, there’s not one, but 3 nominations for the award. Thanks so much for all of your encouragement!
The rules for winning this award are very simple, here they are:
1. Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link to his/her blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Include 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated.
5. Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Here are 7 facts about me:
1. When people ask of my heritage I tell them I’m human mutt. When you have 2 different parents from melting pots, but in different parts of the globe, I really am. Asian & White.
2. I’m a musician. I started singing before I could talk and performed in front of the church as a soloist for the first time when I was 4 years old. That was “Jesus Loves Me.” I’ve now advanced to singing more complex pieces of music. My favorite is baroque.
3. I love to read. While on vacation, I often bring 8 books (thank goodness e-books exist now) and then need to buy more because I finished them all.
4. I take lots…I mean LOTS of pictures. It was once said that when I switched to digital, Kodak would go out of business.
5. Someday I’d like to finish my work in becoming a Music Thanatologist. I feel as though this is a calling for me and the perfect way for the musician and nurse in me to join skills.
6. I love to travel and see new things that are old. I use travel therapy to prevent burn out, which has a high incidence in my field of work.
7. I feel close to God in nature and simple things.
Here are some, but not all of the blogs that I find lovely and would like to nominate for the Lovey Blog Award!
I’m looking forward to getting to know you all more! Please know that there is no pressure, but I wanted to let you all know how much I enjoy your blogs!